A serious gardener for over a decade, and a writer since 1990, Liz Forsyth recognized that there was a much-needed niche in e-Marketing, and applied decades of managerial experience and over 5 years of specializing in the horticultural industry to create SARAH’S CHILD. We provide e-newsletters, e-blasts, website design and hosting. Our newsletters are the only completely customized newsletters available in the American market for garden centers and nurseries.
As a project manager, Liz provided the following:
- Cross-functional management of design and content creation for new websites
- Determined the feature set, functionality, and content requirements for new websites through close collaboration with merchants
- Furnished specification and design framework needed for project scoping
- Maintained effective and thorough communication throughout website development with merchant, project team and management
- Evaluated the local, regional and national competitive environment and developed a marketing strategy to differentiate customer's website(s)
- Focused on building web traffic through better search engine placement and inbound linkage
- Sustained deadline initiatives through conservation of enterprise project list
- Liaised with in situ staff to improve customer experience
- Aided in recruitment of creative resources
- Closed on pre-addressed customer sales for websites and e-Newsletters
Liz is a seasoned professional practiced as a leader and as a team player. She is an effective supervisor of multiple projects in diverse phases of development, with a proven ability to prioritize the workload and meet deadlines in a high stress environment.
Knowledgeable that customer service is a marketing opportunity, Liz Forsyth personally addresses each client’s customer base.
As a writer, her articles cover a wide range of AHSA and AHS zones and are appropriate for the home gardener to the Master Gardener researching a particular plant or garden solution.